Hello, folks. I have a problem. This morning when I woke up, I saw that my eyelid was itching and getting swollen. I really don’t know what to do with this problem of mine. I would appreciate if anyone could give me some good advice. Thank you in advance. Bye, folks!

Hello to you too. Since you have eyelid that is itching and getting swollen, I would say it is inflammation. This inflammation is also known as blepharitis. Cleaning this area and a good hygiene is a must. It can prevent complications. If this doesn’t help, you should consult an ophthalmologist. He can prescribe you antibiotic ointment or drops. This can be combined with steroid ointments as well. Blepharitis is rarely cured completely. Relapses are common. That is why it is important to keep up with a good hygiene.

Go to the doctor. Its imposible to tell what you have going on from your vauge description. There is no way to tell if you have blepharitis or a bacteria infection. A good dermatologist will be able to look at you and diagnose your condition in two seconds.