had eyelids swollen it started in one then went to the other only had thisd when bought liquid eyeliner its soposeed to be no perfume ect am on the eyedrops u suggested it went from one eye to another and in corner of eyelid very sore and painfull my eye swollen up ansd all puffy ander eye on face what causes it nothing changed only this make upm

The make up could irritate your eyes badly, and you can never predict what make up will cause the redness and swelling, and which will not. It is not necessary that expensive make up will keep your eye safe, but to be true, it should be clinically tested and approved containing no suspicious substances that could make you problems with skin and eyes.
I think there is no other option than to let the swelling be for a few days and then, if it is still present, to refer yourself to the ENT for the check up. Meanwhile, you should put some cold compresses on your eyes and don’t you put any make up until the swelling goes away.
There are some creams that you could be prescribed, but just wait a few days and see what your doc will tell.
You should consider using this make up product again. If I were in your shoes, I would replace it with another brand.

I hope this will help you. I'm copying the following post because it turned out to be the same diagnosis for me: "Doctors FINALLY found out my eye swelling, itchiness, and dry eyes was caused by strep germs--or staph, BOTH can do this to your eyes, and it's nearly impossible to tell which without a biopsy or something, but they are both treated the same way--with oral antibiotic. It is dangerous (in rare cases) to let this go on without treatment, for fear of spreading the strep/staph into the brain, my eye doctor said. For me, it took two courses of antibiotic pills to clear it completely up. I never knew until this that the same germs that can cause strep throat can cause eye infection! That, and staph, can enter your skin around the eye area through the slightest scratch or opening. (In my case, I suspect it was from my tweezer. Now, I sterilize it in the dishwasher once a week.) I tried over the counter antibiotic cream, and that made it worse. The doctor said I should have used ointment, not cream... but he preferred I just take the oral antibiotics. Also, because of the damage done from getting this more than once, I now have dry eyes. This good eye doctor I found who helped me discover the strep/staph (instead of just writing it off as blepharitis) also advised me to only use eye drops containing "cellulose" since that helps soothe dry eyes the best. Just like with blepharitis, strep or staph eye infections is soothed during healing, by soaking your eyes in clean bath water/shower as warm as you can stand it, and/or moist hot compresses, such as a soft washcloth and very warm water. Eye drops help the soreness. Anti-inflammatories of your choice (aspirin, ibuprofen) help the swelling and the pain. But if your body can't fight off the strep or staph on it's own, you will require oral antibiotics. Remember, strep and staph germs are EVERYWHERE. If they invade your eye, you will get symptoms and need treatment."