Hey, I have blepharitis which Im not sure if that can cause this. I dont remeber happening all the time before.

But my eyes over the course of the day will constantly go red and get a little bit bloodshot. I have used "Remove red eye drops" and it will temporarily get rid of it, but i heard these are not good to use and now have just started to stop using them. I used them for almost 10 months to get rid of it over the course of the day.

Some days it worse then other, I used Refresh tears now which helps, and doesn't have chemicals ive heard, so you can use it all the time.

Anybody know anything about this or what I could do?

I am dealing with this as we speak. I have been to the doc and I am taking Roassia, sorry I don’t know the spelling but its for dry eyes. The doc did the dry eye test and I do have dry dry eyes but I am not so sure that is want is making them so red. I also get the hemorrhages every other week. I don’t know if it is from rubbing them or what but I am over this. It started about 87 months ago. Please help....

Blepharitis can lead to redness in the eyes due to the exudates released. The main thing to avoid this is good lid hygiene. I'd recommend just using a warm, mild solution of baby shampoo on a cloth to wipe clean your eye lids each day.

The eye drops available on sale for whitening do have some effect but once usage has stopped redness can take longer to fade.

Have a good night sleep, clean your lids and if your eyes are dry try using Systane artificial tears (they are excellent!)

I've experienced the same issue with constant red eyes for years then finally decided to correct it.  I wrote a blog documenting the healing process for people researching this issue. Hope this helps you.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

Can you send me the web address for your research of red eyes? Thank you so much!!

did you get web address?

Please email me what worked for you

Please can you email me this blog., thanks,.
I have dry red eyes!