I'm 18 years old and i've been dating the same guy for almost a year. I've been on Sprintec (birth control pilll) for almost 3 years, but I stopped taking it about 6 weeks ago. I've always had regular menstrual cycles so I always ovulate. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex since then, and we always have, and I have that "gut feeling" that I may be pregnant. I want a baby with him so i'm truly hoping and praying that I am pregnant. For the past few weeks i've been having lower abdominal cramps, an increase in discharge, spotting that lasted one night, i've been having to urinate every hour, my breasts aren't sore but they are slightly darker around the nipple and fuller, certain foods or smells I used to enjoy make me nauseous, and i've been EXTREMELY tired lately. All of this has been going on for a couple or a few weeks now. I'm supposed to start my period next week so are all of these symptoms just PMS or am I actually pregnant?? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

the same thing is happening to me and your showing a lot of pregnancy symptoms I think your most likely pregnantl. You should take a pregnancy test. I hope you are(: