my last period was july 5 and i still havent received it yet, my cervix is high and soft for 1 month now my breasts heavy and fuller, i took one hpt and it was a very light positive than the one next day a negative, than i got a dr's urine test and it was negative and a blood test alson negative, is there anything else besides ovulation and pregnancy that could do this to my cervix?

What ever came of your situation?  I'm currently getting all negatives, but cervix is soft & high for almost two weeks.  No sign of period.  Dull cramping.  Over a week late.

Did you figure out what was going on? I have been tracking my cervical position throughout my cycles. The last time I had sex was 3 days before my period, which has been followed by nearly 2 months of no bleeding (small spotting on a couple of days last month but no real period). My cervix has remained high/soft/sensitive this whole time but I've been taking weekly pregnancy tests that are always negative...