Last month I lost my virginity and it being my first time I was very very fearful of pregnancy which caused my period to be almost a week late. I confirmed I wasn't pregnant with 2 different brands of pregnancy tests (both were negative). Even though I swore never to have sex again because of the stress and craziness but surprise, surprise that didn't last very long. :$ I had sex with my boyfriend 4 more times this month. All of these times were protected. One of these times started in the shower with a condom on. He didn't cum until we finished outside of the shower with a new condom. A different time we had sex we had been going for a lot longer then normal and I wasn't wet enough to keep it comfortable so we decided to put on a new condom (we didn't have any lube). when he was going to put the condom on he started to put it on but he put it on backwards. It only touched his head for a brief second and I'm not sure if he had pre-cum or not because his penis was already wet from the lube on the inside of the condom. We were so wrapped up in the moment that we both disregarded it and continued. Unfortunately this happened very close if not on the week I was ovulating.

Right now I'm 4-7ish days away from my period. the month before I was late I was much earlier then normal (it was 25 days from the end of my last period to the beginning of the next. Its usually around 30). My breasts are very tender. My right one more so then my left but I'm sure that because my boyfriend was a little too rough with it a few days before. This happens before every period I've ever had. They also have been a little bigger then normal but they have also been growing a little (I'm still around the age that this is happening). I have also noticed that my areolas are also a little darker then normal but this might also just be in my mind. I have been staying much calmer then I was last time so I don't end up late again. I also have a bit of a cold if that has any effect on any of this. And I have recently began to go to the gym again. I have been hitting it a little hard so I don't know if this could have an effect either. Do you think I could be having my period early to make up for the super late one I just had or could I be pregnant? Any help is appreciated!

Hi hon! Me again!!! Pretty sure your not pregnant again!!!! Even though the chance of you being pregnant from him having the condom inside out for a second, is there, it is VERY negligable. It sounds like you guys get a little crazy!!!!! o.O So maybe to stop all of this stress and worry, perhaps you should look at going ont he pill AND him wearing a condom. He should ALWAYS ALWAYS wear a condom - right side out!!!! ;-) I think I told you before that PMS and pregnancy symptoms are virtually the same. So since he hurt your breast, and it is 4 or 7 days away, I would hazzard a guess that this is what the pain is from. So go see a doctor and get on some BCP OK? And just relax and take it easy till you period starts, and keep track of it for your peace of mind. Good luck and health!

Thank you so much! I can now breathe a little easier tonight :-D

Well, my period came today. It's pretty early so I'm a little worried. It's normal strength but I don't really have consistant cramps like I usually do. Is this any reason for concern? %-)

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! ;-) ;-) XD XD

You could have the same period every month than all of a sudden something is different. This is TOTALLY normal and also when you are stressed out - like you have been it's another reason to notice a change. So you are OK!!! I Guarantee it!!!! OK? LOL ;-)

I agree with what Bambi posted. I think that you should be okay. But at the same time, can you let me know how you're doing? It looks like you were really stressed out and I'd like to know how you're doing just because it seems like it was really stressful for you. Let me know, okay?