Hello, I am a mother of a 16 years old girl. Her health is very sensitive, she subdues to allergies very easily, and she has been having these problems from the day she was born. First symptom that was the sign of her future health issues was eczema on hands and feet. Then came the allergies, all kinds. She has been prescribed with antihistamines, but I would like to know are antamines and antihistamines the same thing?

I am sorry to hear this about your daughter. I am also suffering from allergies and I know how they can be persistent and not so easy to deal with. As far as I know, those two groups of meds are the same thing. I was in a similar dilemma, so I have asked a doctor about it and he gave me the answer. Those meds really helped me with the symptoms and I know they will help your daughter, too.