This past year at least five times I experienced dizziness and shaking at the same time. I am 18 years old, high school, female. I am thin but not anorexic or something like that, I eat when I am hungry. I haven't told this to my parents, because I know they will panic. What could be wrong?

Maybe is your blood sugar, I feel dizziness and shaking when at the same time when my blood sugar is low. Try eating something with a lot of sugar, like a candy bar, when you feel like that. Although it could also be a sign of pre-diabetes, you are young I think you should tell your parents. Depending on your climate and activity level, you could feel that way if you were dehydrated.

hi there, my daughter is 15, and she has started going dizzy and shaking this last year.she says as long as she can have a biscuit when she feels it co ming on she is fine.weve been to the docs, had blood tests etc.the doc said it could be to do with her metabolism.our next step is to try slow releasing energy foods. its a real problem,as she is in her last year,and most days she has to go out of class to get a biscuit or drink.we seem to have tried allsorts. diane woods

I've been dealing with the same thing for yrs now. I've been tested for every thing. They say i'm fine. I've been put on all kinds of nerves pills and stuff nothing helps...its horrible