Hi

Its been two months and a half since ive been having this persistant feeling of nose blocked (congested). Along with stuffy,popping, crackling ears and slight pain from ear to ear. I have been to three ENT doctors already who has told me the same things. I even had a whole hearing test done and nothing was wrong with my hearing. Actually I can hear very well. And when i try to blow my nose nothing comes out only when i pulled in through my mouth that mucous comes out. Ive tried everything from nasal sprays, Antihistamines decongestants tablets, even drinking lots of warm water etc... I just don't know what to do. And my job as a cabin attendant depend on that...and the blocking ears sensation is always there during descent...IM DESPERATE...HELP!!!!

Hi, i was about to say it was allergies but then i noticed you said you did take Antihistamines. Your symptoms remind me of the same symptoms my mother had. Have you considered that your problems might be related to your sinus'. My mom used to get such pains and stuffy nose that they even pulled some of her teeth out thinking it was some sort of tooth infection. After she found out that it was her sinus, she cured in two months. She got this Aloe Vera spray and she sprayed it down her nose (while laying flat) every morning and it took her like 2 months to completely get rid of her sinus problem. Maybe you should also consider doing this or some other sinus treatment. Hope this helps

Please try Bramahari pranayam, your will be be free from congestion from the very first day itself. Chanting of om with your ears plugged on both sides by your thumb.

I too was a flight attendant....for 13 years but in my first year I suffered from ear block and ear infections constantly. A coworker told me that she had tubes put in her ears to drain the fluid and never got another ear block again. So I convinced my ENT to put (long) tubes in both my ears too (they eventually come out on their own). But since then I've never had ear block or an ear infection again. They usually only do this procedure for kids but I was persistent about trying it and it worked.

Hi, did you ever get it resolved? I am having the same problem.