I have MS for years and after some time I felt so bad, my doctor wanted to change my current therapy. He recommended me chemo, which surprised me. For now I have been using Avenox, so I started to wonder if this drug is working well for this disease or not. I wonder if anyone had drug testing for Avenox so maybe can give me an answer. If anyone used this medicine, I would appreciate any info about it.

I do not know if your MS is such progressive as mine, because not so long time ago I could not move or feel anything. When I visited my doctor, he wanted me to start a chemotherapy treatment right away. At the end, I ended up in the hospital for seven days before I started Chemo. It was hard period, so at this point I am willing to stop and see what my MS does without chemo. At the same time, I started Chemo I also switched from Avonex to Copaxone. I believe this is something that interests you more then mine hard experience about chemo. I switched off Avenox and stopped working. I had some feeling that all of these changes have contributed to my success. I have one friend who has MS too but her condition is easier. She is on Avenox, but she started taking Methotrexate also. I have seen more improvement in her since she started it than on the Avenox, which I understand completely. I have heard also, that neurologist is thinking of taking her off the Aveonex altogether. I do not know what status with your MS is currently, but I hope this is helpful to you and about Avenox info.