I am so angry because of something I found out lately. I realized there is one medicine called Methotrexate that is used for chemo, which can bring even death as side effect. I wonder why any doctor prescribes this kind of a drug if this is possible. I want to hear if that is true, Methotrexate could be dangerous medicine for real. If that is true, can you explain to me how it works, because I am despaired to know?

I can realize your anger when you find out fact like this is. Yes, that is sad true this medicine has so dangerous side effects, but sometimes, it has to be used. I believe you have heard just one side of a story, so you cannot realize there are situations any working medicine has to be prescribed. Neoplastic growths, I mean cancer when I say this, requires any treatment that is possible to work. Methotrexate is strong enough to help patients fight uncontrolled growth of these malignant cells. It works the way it inhibits replication and transcription of malignant DNA, interfering with it. This is the reason Methotrexate is able to help, and that is why special kind of fast replicating cells in organism is affected also. Its working affecting immune system functioning, which is important when is used to help with severe rheumatoid arthritis. As you can see, it has been using medicine to treat and this disease, as well as psoriasis. Problem is that the rate of production of epithelial cells in the skin is greatly increased over normal skin, so Methotrexate could stop this.