Hello! I need some info about ayurveda and hair loss the thing is that I have already started losing my hair and I am only 26 and am terrified of loosing my hair at this age. My girlfriend told me that I should try with some ayurveda products so I would like to hear if ayurveda might help my hair loss problem.

I could bet ayurveda could help you deal with hair loss. It is not about using some special ayurveda products-though you might try with copper peptide which is a synthetic medical product that affects damaged follicles so your hair might start grow again- ayurveda is actually more about life style so practically the way you live, eat and think is like ayurveda approach to the general life and might positively affect also the hair loss. So ayurveda and hair loss tips might be regular scalp massaging in which manner you would stimulate your follicular cells that affects hair growth and also choose fragrance free natural products for your hair care for the fragrances may damage hair scalp follicles cells causing hair loss. And also ayurveda approach related to the hair loss is in eating food rich in protein which is logical for the fact the hair itself is partly made of proteins.