Hello! I need someone to tell me some info about ayurveda for hair health tips! I love my hair it is long and beautiful. And I would like it to stay that way so therefore I want it to stay healthy also and since I believe in that kind of a thing such as alternative medicine or whatever I would appreciate any ayurveda for hair health info. Thanks lot!

You bet it is a good choice having ayurveda approach for hair health-you would be surprised with the results, sure it would take a lot of time but the results are beautiful and healthy hair in the long run. Ok now it is about eating the right food and the right food combination and one of the ayurveda tips for hair health what I use regularly every morning is eating nuts-I soak about 10 nuts in hot water I blench them and eat them with the breakfast and the result is healthy hair with shiny color. Also if you want your hair color to stay shiny you may try with triphala rasayana it is combination of three fruits that also cleanses your body. Anyway whatever you eat and whenever you cook you need to do it with a positive energy, avoiding being angry or depressed for those are the basics of ayurveda approach to be healthy an all of the front including hair health also.