Is anybody there to tell me if I could try with ayurveda for treating acne? I suffer from severe acne for years and I was on antibiotics for a thousand times I was even using some drugs treatment such as accutane but no results. Recently I have heard that ayurveda for treating acne could help me dealing with this so what is that all about. Thanks?

One of the effective ayurveda treating for acne is in use of nee that is a three whose compounds are believed to be very effective in treating skin problems such as acne, eczema or psoriasis. I had psoriasis and I was using ayureveda approach in dealing with it effectively so I also suppose that ayurveda treating for acne would be effective. It is about that neem kills the bacteria that trigger acne and also it decreases the inflammation symptoms. You might applied it directly on the acne surface and there is nothing toxic in the ayurveda products even very small amount of extracts of neem leaf could help and you might also try drinking the neem tea by neem leaves or its extracts for it is proved that it is very effective in regulating immune system functions.