Has anyone suffered hair loss from taking collagen supplements?  I've been using NeoCell Super Collagen + C for about six weeks now,  and my hair is coming out by the handfuls.  My skin's firmness and elasticity is noticeably improved,  but that's not going to do me any good if I'm bald!  Would really appreciate any advice!

I am. I take a different brand. Did you stop taking it to see if it helped?

I stopped taking collagen supplements altogether almost 5 months ago. The hair loss has slowed down quite a bit. I've lost at least 30 percent of my hair and now I'm thinking about going to a dermatologist

I stopped taking the collagen supplement and within one week my hair stopped falling out by the handfuls. I still have normal hair shedding about 100 hairs a day, maybe you're in a shed cycle.

Hi, i have used the same brand . .i used it bec ive read reviews on how it helped with their hairloss..ive suffered fr0m hairloss since 2007 and believe it or not. .ive tried evrythng , frm minox, coffee shampo, onion juice, etc. .nw back to neocel, 5 weeks after taking it, ive n0ticed excesiv hair sheding..my temples were showing and i was realy dscouragd, but ive read reviews that some people has experiencd initial sheding so i just continued it. .and HONESTLY, im so hapi ryt nw. .b4, evey m0rning up0n waking up, i cud c0unt up to 50 hair strands falling out wen i comb my hair, n0w its wud be 15 hair at m0st. .plus i n0ticed many baby hairs. .ive never bin as hapi wd my hair as i am n0w. .so pls just be patient..im d0ing ds testim0nial to help those hu hav suferd fr0m hair loss. .

The same thing has happened to me! I've used 2 tubs of Collagen Peptides Powder Grass-Fed, Certified Paleo Friendly, Non-Gmo and Gluten Free and couldn't understand why my hair was falling out. It dawned on me that maybe the product was CAUSING the loss. My nails have also become very brittle which I've never experienced before in my life. After doing some research I found several people with the same experience. I am stopping immediately and hoping my hair will grow back. I think I've lost at least 30% of my hair so far.

There is solutions to help reduce or deal with hair loss. 

Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo.

Scalp massage with essential oils 

Avoid brushing wet hair

Use Garlic juice, onion juice or ginger juice 

Avoid Smoking 

It can also provide better absorption of iron, of which the deficiency of has been linked to excessive hair shedding and hair loss. Aminimum of 8 grams of hydrolyzed collagen per day to increase the levels of glycine and proline.

WHN TAKIN COLLAGEN FOR REAPIN THE BENEFITS OF CLEAR SKIN,HAIR THINKINING,FOR MORE THAN 6 MOS THAN STOP TAKIN IT ALL TOGETHER DO UR SKIN STOP CLEARIN AND DO UR HAIR START FALLIN OUT!

WHEN U STOP TAKING IT COLLAGEN WILL UR HAIR FALL OUT?

I took collagen peptide faithfully for almost 3 months for my thinning hair. Yes it worked but my hair texture felt different. Courser. I stopped taking it to if if that was the cause. My hair fell out really bad. It’s thinner now than it was before.