I suffer from mild depressions frequently and would like to deal this problem without antidepressants if it is possible so I have heard that maybe ayurveda nutrition might help me. So I would appreciate any info regarding ayurveda nutrition for I don't know anything about it and how ayurveda diet could help me.

Well I am sure ayurveda nutrition could help. My dad had some precancerous polyps in his colon and he went on ayurveda diet and is cured now, there is no even any trace of polyps in his colon and all of it without surgery or some special meds. He was just eating food based on ayurveda nutrition. Now I don't know what ayurveda diet would fit your condition for ayurveda medicine and therefore ayurveda nutrition is based on the fact that every person is different and so what would fit for one person wouldn't fit for another for the every one of us has different hormonal and enzymes levels as well as levels of neurotransitters so you should find an ayurveda nutritionist that would make the proper diet program for yourself for I am sure if it helped my father treating colon polyps it would help you deal with depression.

I just read this article & want to request "Blayne" to please advise which ayurvedic doctor did your dad get treated by.

My child has had polyps which were removed & we are seeing similar symptoms again after 18 months. I would like to get this cured by ayurveda & hence am seeking advice for which doctor to approach. your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I just read your post & want to request you to please advise as to which doctor your dad was cured by.
My child had polyps which were removed but I am seeing similar symptoms again after 18 months.
I need help to approach the right doctor to try for a ayurvedic cure for him.
Please advise. Your help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.