I think that my hair loss is stress induced. I saw many advertisements talk about hair loss and hair implant. Can someone share about the effects of hair implant, its effectiveness? How can I stop hair loss?

According to some doctors, hair loss could be due to your genes, so there is little u can do about. But in most of the cases stress is the main reason and there is a lot which u can do about it. Look at the orientation of your thoughts, day by day and if it is negative, be aware of it, if u can try to transform your thoughts into a positive one. When we are positively oriented in our mind and life, we radiate positive energy to ourselves and those around us, so see when a person is angry, how he or she radiates negative energy, or likewise when a person is joyful, u can see and feel the positive aspect of this form of energy. Handle stress and you will solve your hair loss.