I would like to hear some info regarding ayurveda as medicine. My dad had colonoscopy last week and he was diagnosed some polyps in his colon which was removed during colonoscopy. Now I want to know if some aspects of ayurveda as medicine might help my dad not to get these polyps again. Thanks!

Ayurveda as medicine is common medical practice that is actually Indian traditional medicine and is based on using so called ayurveda herbs, minerals and other products of natural and even animal origin. Also ayurveda as medicine uses also some meatls and minerals which are if needed mixed with herbs and its main purpose is healing specific diseases as well as maintaining the health condition for prolonged period of time. All these ayurveda medicals are totally purified so are free of any toxic and are safe to be used. I am sure ayurveda as medicine might really be of help in dealing with large number of diseases I personally am using ayurveda as medicine in healing my constipation problems so I am regularly on ayurveda detoxification so if your dad had colon problems choosing ayurveda as medicine would be the best choice for him.