Hi, I was wondering if you could answer a few questions about hair care products. I am mostly interested in hair wax. My hair is a very important part of my look and I take good care of it.  For many years hair gel was my favorite, but now my hair dresser says that I should transfer to hair wax. He says that it is much better for my hair. Could you explain why hair wax is better that hair gel? and any adverse affects of using either of them? Should i even use?
and if yes then which one?
my hair are very silky, straight and brownish

I think hair wax is less likely to come in contact with your scalp, which may cause irritation. That is my experience anyway. 

Gel and wax are both styling products, but their consistency, hold, and look are different. Gel will give you good definition and hold, plus a lot of shine (almost looking wet) as you know. Wax is thick, and, well, waxy. It is very occlusive and difficult to get out of your hair, even after shampooing. It can hold a style and texturize your hair, but can be remolded if you like. It has a matte finish. I have previously used it to hold teased hair. Which product you use is very much dependent on what you are going for. Wax can come in an aerosol or a container.

The use of hair gel on it’s own does not cause hair loss and in fact you could use gel regularly for a long period of time without experiencing any negative side effects, providing you wash your hair and scalp well every day and avoid going to sleep with gel in your hair.However gel may have an impact on hair loss.

cjc-1295 for sale
cjc-1295 for sale
ghrp-6
ghrp-6
ghrp6 sale
ghrp6 sale

Yeah shouldn't be a big difference either way - Just make sure to wash your hair of all products before going to bed.

actually, m pretty impressed by ur answer.... just wanna ask is it true dat hairs only get effected in night by ur any daily product u use for ur hairs??

It's because when you sleep, the wax can seep to the scalp and then clog your pores, hence causing hair loss or hair irritation

are you sure?? well, how much wax should be applied at a time?

i love you

SAME TO U