I'm not too worried, but my girlfriend is. Recently, I've had a fever that won't go away. I've taken medicine for the flu, but it doesn't help. It's been over 7 days, longer than the flu should be.
My head constantly is in pain, on the right side of my head, by my temple. When I stand up, even slowly, I feel faint. Friday, I was at an attraction in London with my girlfriend, and I fainted in the middle of it. Until then, I had never fainted in public, always able to pick myself up and regain my strength.
I have two red bumps on my right breast. She wants me to get them looked at, but I pick at them (it's a nervous habit), so I assume that's why they're still there.
Her concern is, could it be cancer of any kind? I'm certain it's not, and I don't want to bother the doctor with something not-existant. Is she wrong or right?

She is right dude! C'mon, you really hafta ask? lol
If your sinuses are infected, that could cause someone to faint. Especially an infection. It may be walking pneumonia. I had that. Low grade fever but I was able to function reasonably well. Had some pain in my head and felt faintish but I kept blowing it off. It IS existent hence the fainting, the lumps, and the head pain. You r body is telling you something is wrong. I would go....nothing is irrelevent when it comes to your health. Remember that!