really quick here's my story, im 27 and about 4-5 months ago i stoped marijuana smokeing because i had a panic attack, sortly after i started geting the following symptoms--constant head pressure,dizziness,frequent stomach pains,feeling very weak,weak legs,chest pain,and constant anxiety. so i stoped drinking because i thought i was starting to get alcohol dependent and starting withdrawals. Two weeks later i felt a little better but my head still had the pressure, so i drank the next week(5 out of 7 night) and smoked on the last night. that night i had a panic attack even though i was intoxicated. The next day had panic attack and almost fainted(i usually feel that during them) with major head pressure and severe stomach pain...and always when i lay down i can feel my own heart beat, sins then i just have'nt felt right and feel sick......i've had a ct scan(negative), any ideas what i could be i'd appreciate it

It sounds to mel ike you're suffering from anxiety, pretty much. It sounds like it's because you tried marijuana and alcohol again. The symptoms are pretty classic--i had the same symptoms as you. I'd recommend giving them both up for a few months. Not permanently, but just until you start to feel better. You will never faint during a panic attack. That's just a fear you'll have. What do you think?