I am having another set of cluster headaches. Currently I am on Oxygen as a treatment.If this wasn't enough I have the severe head cold that is going around my town. This complication just adds to my misry.

This is my question: Before, after and during the cluster the pain on the right side of my head is so severe!!!! After the cluster subsides a left over pain stays. It on the right side of my head, going up and wraps around to the back. It feels as if I sustained a large bruise that can't even be touched.

What is this from? Nothing takes it away

Hi:
Could it be that you are getting too much of a good thing....the O2? However, I am hesitant to comment because it sounds like you are being treated for a fairly serious condition. Is this true? I'd need that background I think to speculate about your condition. Can you provide a little more info. We'd love to help.

Just to be clear, is this a pain that has not gone away, or does it go away only when you have cluster headaches? I'm a little unclear as to when it shows up. I know that there are some headaches that you get that stay seemingly permanently in a certain part of the head and it's an excruciating pain, so it's something that might be worth investigating. Have you talked to your doctor about it?

I think it's sinus, I gaggle with worm wter and vineger to drain my sinus, after spitting out the mucus several times, the headache stop, clinch nose like pulling head colds.