I am a 16 year old boy who For the past month or two, had been having headaches that are almost everyday, and mainly on the left side of my head. I have a small lump on top of my head on the left side, which is only small is in size, but has been there maybe two years ago (this was only when i noticed it, so could o been there much longer).

This lump becamem ore prominant about 9 weeks ago, and i started to get headaches on the left side, and all around the area of temple and right on top of my head near the bump. It is almost like pressure, pushing down. Sometimes i do get headaches n my whole head also.

I have noticed it will happen maybe 3-4 days a week, and some weeks it can be more or less days, and some bad headaches while some not so bad. This week just passed, I had only one day where i had what you can call a "headache", but most days i still do feel a sort of pressure there.

I don't know why some weeks it is not so bad, and some it is, but I am a little worried. I went to the doctors 4 weeks ago and he just said that he thought it was cluster headache and migraine, and could be because of my high blood pressure which is only slight over at 140, and had recently gone down after losing weight. But duriing exercise is also when i get headaches, which my doctor says is common.

But what I am worried about is a tumour, because of this small lump. Are these lumps common? Because i truly am very scared, and i hate going to doctors or hospitals? And these headaches only make me think it more :-(

I would really appreciate any help or advice. Thanks!

I have very similar symptoms. I have a small hard lump on my head between the corner of my eye and my temple on the left side of my head. I noticed it about 2-3 months ago and it has become very slightly larger. Its probably between the size of a pea and a dime.

I have also been getting headaches, generally on the same side as the lump... and the headches are never really severe. The headaches range from feeling like pressure to a mild throbing feeling.

I am a 26 year olf female. Also I have read that if you dont get your wisdom teeth out, it can lead to a brain tumor. I have not have them removed either.

I am VERY VERY worried about this. Please if anyone has similar symptoms or knows what it could possibly be, I would be very glad to hear from you.

I am having the same syptoms as well. But my lump fund at the back of my head has been growing and has been there for the past 6 years. Or as long as i can remembered. Furthermore, a new lump just grew near my throat. It has been there for about a month now.
Lately, i have been throwing up as well and i have not been eating well lately. Is this symptoms of Lymph node or what?
I am very worried and concerned about this issue. As i am typing this in school, my head is also hurting. Can anyone please help me? My appointment is 35 days from now. Will it get any worse? I am really afraid.

I too get a small bump on the left side of my head. It's above the temple and close to the hair line. The difference between what you all have experienced is that mine goes away after the headache. It usually fades down to size about an hour or so after my headache. At first I thought I got bit by a mosquito but I realized how could I get bit on the same side and the same spot every time. What could this be? I don't know how long this has been happening because I noticed it a couple of months ago. It is the size of a dime. Any information would be greatly appreciated...Thanks. ?

im also having headaches. ive been having them all summer long. followed with nipple discharge (and no im not pregnant) and i just found 2 lumps that almost feel like really hard knots on the back of my head. i go to the doc tomorrow so hopefully i can report some info soon. good luck to all of you. i know if you are having any of the same fears i am you must be going crazy! i know im really worried. i have a 2 year old and i just keep praying nothing is wrong with me.

Go to the doctor. No one on here is going to know what the problem is! I was searching the internet because I have a similar problem, and I am looking for answers, not problems. I have a doctor's appointment scheduled next week though!

Wisdom teeth?

Hi, I have been worrying like crazy, but I see that I am not alone.
I have developed a small bump on my right temple. Does not hurt, but I have been getting frequent headaches along with a slight feeling of pressure, only on that side though.
I am going to make an appt. to see my Dr.
I am trying to keep positive and not worry too much. Good luck to you all.

Hello all -

I've had all these symptoms for about three years now: swollen temple, headaches, baggy eyes, irritability. You've all probably learnt by now about cluster headaches. I have them, nauseating headaches, everyday, same time, seasonal. They have ruined, are ruining my life, but, please god, they will go in a year or two. No drugs can touch them. For the last few weeks, I have felt like cutting my temple open to release the pain or pressure, but, well, one must struggle on. I am at least please and certain that they have been diagnosed correctly. learn about cluster headaches, if you haven't already.

I have a similar problem but a little different, I had a pee sized bump that i had popped out blood and puss, but amother bump randomly apeared on directly on my temple. its around dime sized but is not very big. i'm afraid of what it could be. i do not get headaches but im still afriad. im paronoid about this stuff!!!

My husband has this. Bumbs on his head real bad headaches. He went in and told him he has MS.

It could be your lymphnodes they sometimes appear as lumps after a virus/infection it could be the immune system reacting i would get it seen to if it persists more than a month
javascript:emoticon('8-|')

I have a bump underneath the skin about the size of a pea --for about a year- recently having pressure and haedaches , neck ache....went to ER twice this week and had CT scan done ...everything normal(they say)... pressure comes and goes along with headaches ...they ordered sudefed said I had sinus cold ....I dont know though......sudphed did re leave some pressure so im sticking to tthat for now ....Definitely follow up with those PROFITEERS we call doctors.. hopefully you have a good one that knows what they are doing and actually care about people//////I am still concerned even some symptoms go down though and they say that it is some fatty bump...I dont know , but try to get a massage and relax ...makes me feel better twice this week

hello ihave almost the same thing but mind is just beteenw the eye brow and temple and it is really hard hurts and feel like someone is stabbing me there some times and this take place just bout every day for the last 2 years off and on i also have strap pains in my head all over please help me i am so so scared right now

I have a small lump/bump on the left side of my eye. It has a cold burning sensation. It looks like a masquito bite but it doesnt itch at all. I noticed it today. I also have a pretty bad headache on the left side of my head.