Locked New Topic Followed by 1 people
Right now the left side of my throat hurts, my mom says its a swollen gland.
I dunno what it is and ive been looking online and the results are bothering me -.-
Anyway it feel slike right under my jaw is bruised but it isent, its weird and hurts when I swallow and sometimes when I eart

i'm exactly the same!!! so glad someone else has the problem. I don't have a clue what it could be!!! help someone! :(

Same! ive just woken up with it.

I am having the same issue with mu throat any answers or ideas what it is help.

It must be going around, I've got it too. Mine had been hurting lightly until this morning when I was shaving I put pressure on the left side of my throat with the razor and it sent a major pane thru my ear. Anyone know what this could be?

I have had the same "one side of my throat hurts" I've had it for almost one week now, it makes my ear hurt a little too, and sometimes hurts when I eat...

Where are you guys from anyway? I'm from Slovenia / EU...

I have exactly the same problem, only I've had it for about three weeks now. Sometimes it hurts my left ear and sometimes the other one. It's really painful when I swallow, or when I twist my tongue to reach molar teeth. Pain eases during the day, but mornings are worse.

Same problem here.
I got scared when i typed the symptoms in google, and the first page that showed on google was about throat cancer, so i read on and still have no clue to what this is.
it does not feel like the average sore throat, my body is normal my head is normal, i dont have a cold or running nose, no allergies, but the back of my tongue and throat hurt, and when i move my tounge or swallow, the pain is also directed to my right ear.
i am clueless.

I have the same symptoms, pain and burning in back of throat, sinus, left ear and down the top of my left chest.

I have the same thing(left side pain)...But how come we all have the same thing and yet no one knows what it is. I'm on my fourth day of this infected throat, I can barely move my tongue...Talking hurts as well, not to mention the ear pain. I'm taking Novamoxin and so far...It aint done sh*t. It doesn't really get worse nor better.

They are all ear infections go to the doctor and get some amoxicillian (sp?)

To all who are suffering from all the symptoms mentioned......(swallow, ear hurts), I've had this thing twice before, and both times my doctor prescribed me BIAXIN. BIAXIN is an antibiotic, it comes in liquid or pill form and it worked well for me in about a few days. SO PLEASE, EVERYONE HERE GET BIAXIN!!!!!!!

I have this too. I went to the doctor and got proscribed antibiotics

I have the same problem too...however my tongue hasnt really been affected. The pain is unbearable i havent been able to sleep or eat. Does anyone else get a funny taste in there mouth. And mucus at the back of their throat?

i have the same problim with my left side the whole left side of my face aches n it getting realy anoying !!!!!

duz any 1 no wot it iz ?

ma dad keepz sayen itz just a swolen gland but theres black n white spots on my tonsils.

any i hlp me plz ???