yeah thats rite it sux, im 20 and as shameful still a virgin, yeah well its because i suffered depression when i was alot younger. please someone help! my friends have already had boyfriends and people say im not normal.

I feel your pain. Sometimes I want to just have a hook up and just do it but I know I wouldn't feel good about myself. Try masturbating until you find someone you love. You might as well experiment so you know what you want when it happens!

i know what u mean im 16 and all i do is masterbate and get jelous when i see boy kissing girls or someone like with a boy some day i will break out of it.

I guess it can, but then i guess it depends on how you look at it. I am a recovering depression person also, so i can empathize with that. As to the virginity, well, make of it what you can. Look on the bright side, at least you haven't lost it to some lame person who doesn't care about you and would only add to the depression!! I say, make sure you are totally through the depression thing, then think about finding love, not sex. Yeah i know its corny, but we all have to have a little faith don't we?

i dont think you have any reason to be ashamed, i actually admire you, because most girls just are so desperate to lose their virginity that they do it with any guy, and later on they regret it, and dont worry, i think its perfectly normal, i know people over 20 that are still virgins