Hey.. I'm 15 years old (male) and I have never had a girlfriend, never even kissed a girl..

I am a bit overweight, but I don't really go "I'm fat, ugly" (I know girls hate that), hardly any pimples, bit over average hight, sexy voice (or so I'm told, it's a mix of german, english, scottish and australian accent :-P) and have brown hair (although when I was younger it was blonde with a rednut highlight to it, yeah I was a ranga =\).

I'm kind of shy and last time I told somebody it ended up awkward and the first time I told a girl I was turned down..

Any advice on what I can do? And no comments saying "Go gay" =.=

Be yourself. Some girls really like the "shy" guy. It is kind of attractive.
You sound cute enough, and in time you shouldn't have a problem. Don't push yourself on a girl, we hate that and don't stalk her, we hate that to. Just be sweet and attentive. Is there any one in particular that you have eyes on? Being turned down the first time out can hurt, but remember, it won't be the last time either. Growing up is hard and you will have several let downs thruout your teenage years, that's the way it is. You sound like you have a sweet soul, so just take your time and don't sweat it. The right girl will show up at the time you least expect it. ;-)

Thanks for reply ;p.

I like some girls I hang out with, however I don't really talk to them much.
I'm actually kind of distant from my group.

And they all think I don't wank because last time somebody found out (at my old school) I was picked on. Now I'm teased for saying I don't ;\. And if I say I do who knows what will happen. Infact my nickname was "cum boy" at old school..

How can I approach a girl and seem good, I really don't want to stuff anything up. Both the girls are nice and cute and everything, but I don't know..

Did that nickname follow you to this school? Ya know, you just have to learn to ignore this, kids can be rotten to other kids, especially when they get a hold of something that is juicy and gets the attention of others. This is bullying and it is not cool at all. As far as these girls, do they talk to you?
Let me tell you another thing for sure, many guys and girls masterbate, they just never make it known because of being teased. How did they find out that you do it? (or don't do it) Did you tell someone in confidence and they talked?
Before you can approach a girl, you have to build your confidence. You can't stutter and stammer. Why do you distance yourself from group? Do your piers not want you around or are you just choosing not to get tight with them? Do you have some good guy friends? The nickname you have is mean and spiteful, but like i said, guys and girls both do it at times, adults do it at times and it's not shameful. It just should be kept private.
Kids can be cruel, but one turn does not deserve another, so ignore it if you can.
Just start by chatting with them, about anything. Tell her she looks nice today, see what kind of response you get. If she is receptive to your chatter, ok, you will know. If she feels cool and standoffish, you will know that as well. Watch the body language. An upright stand with arms folded can signal that shes not interested. A fluid position, relaxed, maybe her chin in her hand while talking says shes okay with your company. If she is with a friend and rolls her eyes at her while chatting with you, make the conversation short and back off, she's not interested.
Keep your hygiene in check. Smile. Don't be silly. Be yourself.

im kind of the same as u. im 14, never had a gf, never kissed a girl. i dont think id be a good boy friend. and like u, alot of girls said i have a sexy voice, mines a mixture of irish english and american. i did get close to kissin a girl before but i blew it because im shy aswell. but, even though im the same i cant give much advice. but i was told this before. at the end of a date, if the girl is close to u and if she says she has to go home, but doesnt move, then move in a bit closer and give her a kiss. or else in the middle, put your arm around her to make her feel loved

Just take it slow and eventually you find someone.

I thought i had found the perfect girl, infact i did find the perfect girl, i was just going to ask her out, and my brother came along and f***ed it up. but its not the first time he has done this

Dont worrie about never having a gf its not a race and u dont NEED one besides relationships are hard and annoying =/ i like being single personally and u are young u should be enjoying life right now not stressing about that u HAVE to have a gf. Just be yourself around girls ITS NOT A RACE! i use to be like that, stressing over MUST having a bf but i learned its rlly not that fun being in a relationship. Just relax you will find that girl :-)

Hey, don't worry about it! I didn't have a boyfriend until I was 21 and I'm not ashamed at all. I used to feel like there was something wrong with me, but you know what it really was.. I think it's because I was shy. Try not to care what others think and be confident in yourself and respect yourself. You need to do that first... love yourself first and then you can start to spread that love and approach other people to date and everything. Not everything is about looks.. I'm sure you've got great qualities about yourself as you mentioned before, whether they be looks or personality. So accentuate those great qualities aout yourself, be confident in yourself and be friendly, and you will see that people will like and respect you. Forget the haters! They aren't worth your time.. that's something I've learned. And another thing.. don't just go for any girl. Perhaps part of the reason why you haven't had a girlfriend is because you haven't found the right one yet. It's not a race to find the right one. Wait until that special girl comes along, the one you think is girlfriend material in your eyes, and show her just how charming you are. If it doesn't work out, then it doesn't. Move on to the next one. If it does, then props to you! So, don't worry aout it.. not all of us have the same experiences and walk the same path.. and not all of us date when we are really young. Good luck to you! I hope this helped :-D

You shouldn't be worrying about a gf at 15 years old, go out & have fun. Eventually you'll find someone who wants to date you, just don't try to rush it.