Okay so last year (freshman year high school) I left one of my classes late to lunch and when I opened the door to leave this guy was walking past and he stared right at me. I instantly was a attracted to him. I didn't know his name for a whole until I pointed him out to a friend and they told me his name. I continued to see him around school and alway thinking of stupid fantasies/scenarios about him. BUT I DONT KNOW HIM. Anyways this year my "crush" has grown stronger the more and more I see him walking through the crowds of my school. One day I realized that his sister followed me on twitter and when she retweets me he sometimes favorites my tweets. I followed him and never received a follow back. I'm a sophomore and I'm 16 and I've never liked someone or had my first kiss so I don't know if this is a crush or if I'm just attracted to him, someone help. This boy is literally everything I look for in boy.

Dear dealwitit

Its perfectly ok to have a crush on someone you like or saw. Well, take your crush to the next level by meeting him headon and try finding out common interests and hobbies. Maybe you can be great friends. Don't feel shy in expressing yourself.

Yeah it is possible to have crush on someone you barely know and some other times you fall in love with him, this is the reality. So let us admit, I have fallen for someone I went out with him few times, and I consider this is a true love but by my side only, he was not that serious about this relation so it didn't work but I still have love feelings for him although I don't know that much about him, so yes but make sure this crush or love is mutual not one-sided :)

omg that is happening to me right now i am sophomore and im 15. I swear he's in 2 of my classes, i barely know him, but yet i cant stop thinking about him. He flirts with a lot of girls but i occasionally see him staring at me. i do everything i can to not look at him so i wont seem like a creep. im to shy to talk to him and i dont know what to do please help