Is it normal to still be a virgin at 14 most girls at school have had boyfriends and/or sex but ive never really had a boyfriend and defo never had sex i really want a boyfriend i have a crush nd i talk to him alot but he defo doesnt think i like him as more than i friend can someone plz give me tips to let him know and my friends keep telling a boy that i dint like anymore that i like him how can i get them to stop and is this what is affecting me and my crush's relationship someone help :(

posted in wrong topic haha

It is totally normal to still be a virgin at age 14. In fact I think 14 is too early to be having sex. Wait until you fall in love with a guy who treats you amazing because I guarantee that if you have sex at your age you are going to regret it later on. You are so young and you are probably going to have many boyfriends as you grow up. Don't worry about having to be in a relationship right now. The time will come. Just live life to the fullest and have a good time. I know its exciting to have your first real boyfriend but just let things things happen...don't go searching for love. Let love find you. Ps...I lost my virginity at 18 and I regretted it because I wasn't madly in love with my boyfriend at the time. Now days girls are losing their virginity at such a young age because they feel pressured to.

thanks im not going to let my friends pressurise me now if i had a boyfriend i dont think i would be ready for sex anyway i think its a much better idea to wait till u have found the guy u think ur going to marry and im going to tell my friends im not ready for sex :) a girl whos 14 in my year is engaged already

I could TOTALLY give you tips!:) I turned fourteen on April 10th:) so I guess I'm the same age a you! So I like this guy too and he's three days older than me. And OH MY GOODNESS SO HOT. But I like guys for personality and humor first, but his hotness is just a major bonus:) anyway. My friends really think he likes me, and I don't want to get my hopes up or anything, but I think he might too:) hey! I wrote about it on one of my questions. Please look, I really need advice about it. But tips on this subject:
Be yourself! Most guys think that your true self is your best self, so why not be the best you can be!:)
Laugh and smile more! A smile really does go a long way:) so why not exercise those pearly whites?! And laughing is super adorable to guys sometimes.
Talk to him some more! It may sound SUPER hard, but it's actually pretty easy! Smile when you see him, wave a little, say, "Hey **name:)**"
LISTEN TO HIM. Neverrrrrr EVERRRRR ignore him, or ever stop listening. It will most likely brew his anger stew!
Like I said before, be yourself! Guys love that:) and I know I'm not a love expert, so you should totally look on wikihow for how to make a guy like you or all women stalk. (it sounds creepy, but it's actually really good! And there's a free app to go along with it! It talks about love health food fashion EVERYHING!) and can you please help me with my situation? I really need help and I'm kinda afraid of telling him. So pleas look at my post:) its called "need help (may sound juvenile)" or something like that:) THANKS!:) our situations are really similar actually!:)

It's totally normal to still be a virgin, Many smart girls (14-15-16-17-18-19-20 y.o.) Wait to lose their virginities to her husbands.