Hi, guys. I have injured my knee several times in my life. I would like to try with hydrotherapy. I have heard many people talking about its benefits. I would like to hear something more about those benefits. Can anyone help? I would appreciate it very much. Thanks in advance, guys.

Hello to you too. Hydrotherapy stimulates the blood flow and improves eliminating of the body's wastes. In this way, cells are nourished and liberated from toxins. It can be very helpful, especially in minor illnesses. It can also have a prevention character. It improves circulation to various parts of the body including lungs, heart and brain. It is completely safe since only water is used. There are no side effects. People with diabetes or neuritis shouldn't use this therapy. They usually cannot tell exactly when something is cold or hot and that is very important. I hope I have helped.