Hi, guys. I have some problems with my sinuses and nose. They are full all the time and I must do something to resolve this. I would like to know what benefits I can expect from inhalation. My colleagues recommended me this method and I am thinking of using it. Thanks in advance.

Hello. Inhalation can show benefits for many diseases and conditions. Positive effects can be expected in cases like sinus congestion, headaches, sinus pain and infections, allergic reactions in respiratory tract, influenza, common cold, bronchitis, etc. While steaming acts, the mucus becomes loosened. You should then clear your nose by soft tissues and discard the secrete. When the water begins to cool, put your washcloth into the bowl and soak it up. After that, put it on your chest or back of your neck. This will help in lightening your tightness in your chest. It will also relax your neck muscles. It feels great. I hope I've helped.