Helps you sleep better
Although it may seem like common sense knowledge, studies linking regular exercise and improved sleep patterns are fairly recent. These studies have shown that moderate to vigorous 20- to 30-minute workouts three to four times a week help you sleep better. However, you should work out in the morning or afternoon rather than close to bedtime, or you may find yourself too energized to sleep.

Working out helps you fall and stay asleep more easily, and it increases the amount of time you spend in the deepest stage of sleep. It also improves the quality of your sleep by making the transitions between its cycles smoother and more regular.
Improves mental acuity
Many studies have proven that people who work out on a regular basis have better memory, reaction time and concentration than their sedentary counterparts. And it doesn't take much: walking for 45 minutes three times a week is enough to improve your degree of mental sharpness. Aerobic activity stimulates the middle-frontal and superior parietal regions of the brain, which are associated with attention and keeping goals in mind.

You'll have more energy and be better in bed...
------------------------------------------
gkumar

Yeah on off days I do work out I find I have a lot more energy and an overall healthier routine (eating, sleeping, etc...)

yaa right same thing with me ..

on off day i also do work out .......

overall healthier routine ........ (sleeping eating walking )

:):):)

------------

mark

------------

Join September 1 to make a genuine difference through a first day for humanity's children

Sept 1--Sept 1

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

MarkJones wrote:

Y2K-12 wrote:

yaa right same thing with me ..
on off day i also do work out .......
:):):)
------------
mark
------------
Sept 1--Sept 1