Hey people I don’t know anything about yerba mate tea. I read somewhere that people use it and that is suppose to be very healthy. Is this tea for people with some health issues or it can be used by healthy people in order to improve their health? I know only one person using it and she doesn't have any health problems that I’m familiar with. Can somebody tell me something about this tea? Is it completely natural? Which plant is used for making it and what are the health benefits of drinking this tea? If someone could inform me about this, I would be grateful :)

Hi Mellisa8

I’m very surprised you don’t know anything about yerba mate tea. It is very popular, especially recently since people can get it easier than before.

I don’t know much about it, I have never read a single article about this tea, but it is inevitable to hear about it from people and media.

It is healthy. It suppresses your appetite and benefits your immune system. It also speeds up your metabolism and helps you burn more calories. That’s why it is perfect for loosing weight.

You can buy it in the closest pharmacy or in better super markets . 

Hello Mellisa8

This is a very powerful tea if you learn to use it the right way.
It is made from the plant called yerba mate (logical isn't it? :) ).

It is completely natural, it doesn't have any chemical additives.

As for your question about the health benefits, this tea is great and improves your health in many ways. It can improve your mood. It decreases your level of triglycerides , glucose and body fat. It is also good for your immune system because it contains polyphenols. Also it can improve your mental strength and focus.

Hope you’ll find this helpful.

Hi Mellisa8 and everybody else.

I love this tea and I love what it does to your organism.  

It is great for the immune system. It reduces risk of several different types of cancer. It also reduces the signs of aging. It detoxifies your blood. It can help you to get rid of stress and insomnia. It helps your metabolism to use the carbohydrates in a better way so you will be getting more energy from the food you eat.  

One other good thing about this tea is that it cleans your colon. It helps you get rid of the bacteria in your stomach that gives you bad breath.