Hi, guys. I would like to ask something. My friend is talking me into going to a hydrotherapy. We can't still decide which form to choose. I would like to know what common forms of hydrotherapy are. Can anyone suggest us something? It would be great if someone could. Thanks in advance.

Hi, there. There are several common forms of hydrotherapy. First, there are packings. In fact, it is a wet sheet that wraps around entire body. The pack acts sedatively and stimulates skin excretion. Another form is sauna. It uses hot air or steam as a method. There are general baths, but local ones as well. Bandages or compresses can act in two ways. They can be cooling or warming, depending on a purpose. You should talk to a professional which form to choose. It will all depend on effect you want to achieve.