Hello... My question itself says that what I am going to ask, for a better health is it really safe to have colon therapy (a normal that haven't any colon problems). How frequently a person can go for colon therapy? What are the precautions we need to take before and after colon therapy?

Let me know.

Thank you.

The technicians know all this information and you can call and ask them before booking an appointment.  Hydro colon therapy (is this what you are wondering about?) is absolutely the way to go and wonderful for your health and body, it flushes out your intestines, cleans your kidneys and makes for a better working immune system.  No precautions that I am aware of before hand and afterward to keep your body maintaining the health better would be working on a healthier diet (depending on how you eat); eliminating fast foods, processed foods, buying organic as much as possible, using supplements (Vitamin D (5, 000 IU), Fish Oil (2, 000), Vitamin K2 (2 pills), Norwegian Sea Kelp pills (1 pill, unless if you use table salt we use mineralized salt that contains no iodine and table salt includes iodine and you don't want too much).  I have Celiac disease and occassionally do this therapy on the recommendation of my Gastro doctor, highly recommended by myself and you feel so much cleaner and refreshed after, like a brand new person.  Hope this helps

BTW I'm 38 and have done for over 5 years already

I forgot, you can get fantastic deals for Hydro Colon therapies on Groupon or Dealfind, way cheaper than purchasing through company - just an FYI. You can save at least 50% most times

Colon therapy means cleansing the harmful toxins and unwanted materials from colon and making bowel moments normal that will avoid many health problems.It depends on situation, if you are suffering from irregular moments for long time you can go for colon therapy in presence expert therapist. In some other cases diet and exercises can help you to make colon free from toxins. Proper diet, vegetable juices, fibers, low fat food can increase the colon function efficiency.

Ha Ha if Dr recommended Colon therapy would be a safe ..

Yeah the fact with new colon therapy equipment’s treatments is much safer than the common enema.It's painless doesn't required chemical or drugs.the treatment time is about 45-60mins for total session
The precautions before the colon therapy doctor will suggest you after seeing your condition and reaction. i would suggest you to take Nutrient Food and Proper diet, Physical activity.

colon can be habit-forming, a colonic is a gentle, thorough cleansing.Greater harm results from not washing out the toxic substances inside the colon

Hello Lisa Ross, actually I am in diet for weight loss and consuming 1500-1700 calories in a day. I have been taking 3 apples in a day and added cabbage, cucumber, carrot, spinach to my diet and I totally avoided junk foods and processed foods. Kindly give any suggestions what to add to my diet and also am I consuming sufficient amount of fibers to make healthy colon?

Hi.. I can go through any kind of diet and exercises but I couldn't take pills (really I am allergic on pills). I am very thankful to you, it's informative. I am at 30(female with overweight), is it safe to go therapy with weight issues?

Hello JuanitaFrapp... Thanks to your concern, since 2 months because of my busy work schedules I am unable to get check by a doctor. If you have any info regarding colon issues, all are welcome.
Thank You.

Well, some talk about colon hydrotherapy and some about the enema. With the much content on the board I don’t waste your time anymore. There are some issues related with the therapies which are for making colon healthy. Though this is associated with some health benefits like

Removal of toxins
Enhancing the friendly bacteria in colon and immunity system

The side effects which are with the colon therapy for cleansing are:

Bloating
Nausea
Vomiting
Risk of dehydration due to loss of water
Risk of infectious Proliferation

However, it depends on the precautions taken by the physician while undergoing therapy. As you are fixed with the busy schedule, I advise you to have some free time to visit the nearby physician for consultation. I believe you make space to make your colon healthy.

Hi, I am very thankful to your input, as you said colon therapies include both the positive and negative effects. After colon therapy how many days a person may go across these side effects. Are there any diet and health precautions to follow before and after therapy?

Hello ZophaiRoberts. it’s my pleasure, As soon as possible please consult a doctor. It would be good to you.

Yes, there are some precautions which are needed to be taken. Mostly the specialist will provide the full details about the do's and dont's. People should switch to the fiber diet for a good colon.

Well, i agree with your comments Juanita it could be beneficial in cleansing of the colon but also observe the other side of the therapy. Colon hydration not only cleanse the colon but flushes the belly from the necessary microbial organisms, electrolytes and other essential material that are recommended for a balanced gut environment. As a result of the colon hydrotherapy, person may suffer from loss of electrolytes, diarrhea etc.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use