Hello, folks. I have heard about reflexology treatments and its claimed benefits. I really don’t know what to think. As far as I know, this discipline is still not being licensed. I would like to know why this is so. Can anyone help me with some more info? I will appreciate all your replies. Bye!

Hello, there. Reflexology is not the technique that can cure the disease. You shouldn’t look it on that way. It only relieves you from stress and anxiety. It stimulates certain body points by pressing and squeezing points on feet, ears and hands. This technique cannot harm you. Nevertheless, I recommend you to consult first your doctor before going for this. I really don’t know why they are still not being licensed. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hi, guys. I have also heard about reflexology. It is a discipline that helps in reducing the stress. I would say that it is more a technique that helps in preventing diseases. Many people say how they feel being relieved from stress. Even those who do not believe in reflexology, report benefits after the treatment. It also improves lymph drainage. It strengthens immune system. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello, good people. I think that reflexology has its benefits. It was practiced in ancient Egypt. Many experts say that it cannot harm your health. You only feel better after the treatment. We would all like to feel stress relieved. I really don’t know why reflexologists are not licensed. This is more helpful when another person does it. Don’t try it on your own. It doesn’t have such effect. I hope we’ve helped a little.