Hello, good people. My nephew has been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I know that he must go under some kind of procedure called MRI. I would like to know what med reduces MRI activity in people with multiple sclerosis. Can anyone help me with some details? Thank you in advance. Bye!

Hi, there. Are you sure that you understood all well? MRI is an imaging technique that uses magnetic field. It really visualizes excellent tissues and organs. It is one of the procedures for diagnosing MS. I think that it isn’t harmful. I am not sure what MRI activity is that you are mentioning. You should consult your nephew’s doctor about the details. Good luck with all! Bye!

Hello. It doesn’t have to mean that this guy understood something wrongly. MRI activity can be measured. This is used when someone wants to see some effect. In MS case, it can be the effect of interferon therapy. Neutralizing antibodies are the ones that are being monitored here. However, I don’t know why someone would need a medication that would reduce this MRI activity. This is really a question for an expert. I hope someone will give you the answer. Bye!

Hi, people. I was also surprised by this question. As far as I know, MRI is not a harmful imaging method. It does not have radiation that is harmful like X-ray or CT. Maybe this guy that asked a question meant on something similar that was explained in the previous post. If someone knows what this is all about, he should answer. I am sorry we couldn’t help you more. If you find out something, please let us know. Good luck to your nephew! Bye!