My partner and I have genital warts which are caused by the Human Papiloma Virus (HPV). We were both treated for the warts several years back, which meant a doctor burning the warts off with a laser under local anaesthesia. Not all the warts were gone, even after that, so we had two and three treatments respectively. Now the warts have returned on my partner, and we want to try treating with herbs. Any thoughts on which herbs to use?

Life with genital warts can be annoying. I have had them on and off myself, and since there is no cure for them, and HPV will always remain in your body, I expect that the warts will come and go. There are several natural treatments, though I haven't had any success so far, some people have. You can tape bits of garlic to the warts and they are said to dry up. Apple cider vinegar is also supposed to have an effect, as is Vitamin E oil. Perhaps you could try? For the latter two, just apply a bit directly to the warts themselves.