Im A 13 year old girl and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he cam inside of me. i took a prego text and it says im pregnant and im 13 and my parrents will KILL ME AND SCARED MORE THAN I CAN EVER BE I KNOW A ABORTIONS ARE BAD BUT I REALLY CANT HAVE A KID I WILL DIE IF THEY FIND OUT PLEASE SOME ONE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
HOW OLD DO U HAVE TO BE TO GAVE A ABORTION IN CONNECTICUT. ???????????? 
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :"""""""""""""""(

you are too young to go thru this alone. Talk to your parents. I'm sure they'll understand x

how old do you have to be to get a abortion ?

18 and above. any younger you'd need parents guidance.

Come to NH where it's illegal for the doctor to tell your parents anything and your parents have no control over it.

i don't think that's a good idea. me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex too last thurday. im worried too. but don't consider getting abortion. besides its not the child's fault. both of you, and your boyfriend decided to have sex. have mercy on the child inside you. your mother would have aborted you, dont you think. your young, you can still make your life work.

OK,  xx78ol, I know you are scared out of your mind right now, but there simply is no way for you to get an abortion at only 13 without parental consent. I know that it looks to you now as if your parents will "kill you" or worse, but talking to them is the only way out of this. They will be mad and disappointed, but still - they will have your best interest in mind and I doubt that the too will think anything else except stopping pregnancy, at this point. You are a child yourself, you couldn't provide for yourself alone without education and job, let alone for a child, so, it will be the hardest talk ever, but there really is no other option. Also, your boyfriend and his parents should get their fair share of all this too - I think that you should not take all the blame yourself and even though you will have to take most of the consequences, he is not blameless in this. It took two of you to have unprotected sex, now I think that you both have to confess and deal with what happened. Does he know you're pregnant? How old is he?
----------------------------
@ purplepink08 - 13 year old girl really is not a subject to your preachment and what might be your belief and what might work for you doesn't at all mean that she should act the same way. How do you suppose she should pay hospital bills or care and keep the baby alive, at 13? By pure will? Take the debate somewhere else, she is already beating herself up on this, probably more than you will ever know.