hey, i went on Sprintec 28 day birth control 3 weeks ago. i started my first active pill on the third day of my period. my pack has 3 weeks of blue pills ( active ), and then one week of white ( inactive ) pills. yesterday i took my last active pill, but i don't have my period yet.. so im confused about what i should do. do i get my prescription filled again and start a new pack of active pills until i get my period, and then take the inactive pills. or do i take the inactive pills anyway, even though i don't have my period? pleasee helpp, thankyou!

You have to continue with the inactive pills, that is the reason why they are there - you cant get your period when you are on active pills because the hormones the active pills contain prevent you from ovulating and having your period. When you start with inactive pills, levels of hormones in your body drop so you can start your bleeding. But that doesn't happen as soon as you take the last active pill, or even after a day or two of inactive pills - this is perfectly normal. So, continue with inactive pills, finish them and then start the next pack.