me and my boyfriend had dry sex, he never went inside of me, just rubbed around my vaginal area. he never ejaculated, just precummed and he was only around my vaginal area for maybe 5 seconds or less..is it possible that i could be pregnant? its only been a couple days but i feel cramps and im on birth control so im thinking its not normal to have cramps. i'm very worried, what are the chances that im pregnant?

If you are taking the birth control pills correctly there is only a tiny chance you would get pregnant. Since he didn't ejaculate in you or near your vagina I think you are safe.

ok, but heres another thing i was thinking about. according to my birth control pill pack, i shouldnt get my period for another whole week. i was considering taking the morning after pill, but if i feel like that would somehow mess up my bcp's..but if i wait another week won't it be too late for the morning after pill?

There is no need to take the morning after pill if you are correctly taking birth control pills. You take them to prevent pregnancy. They are far more effective than the morning after pill anyway. Trust your pills, you more than likely didn't ovulate if you were taking them correctly so it is unlikely that you will get pregnant.

i've been taking the birth control pills every day but sometimes i have a couple hours time difference inbetween. is that still correct and will they still work efficiently even if they arent taken at the exact time everyday?

Take the morning after pill
better safe than sorry.
you can take both can't you?

actually pre cum can actually get a women pregnant ... if you look it up many doctors say that it can. Millions of sperm are let out in precum and only one sperm is needed to get you pregnant, precum can get a girl pregnant.

And the pill if you've missed a day you could be running the risk and even sometimes the pill can fail (but thats a slight chance) ....

always use a condom when having sex and try not to have sex 5 days before or after your period .

Being under alot of stress can stop your period from coming as well. To get a pregnancy test you can really go to any store. Drug store, Walmart, even a corner store. You can find them in the pharmacy area usually where the condoms are. Please don't be embarrassed to buy one, people buy them all the time especially young woman. No one will look at you any differently we all have sex and alot people do lose their virginity young. it's just you being a responsible young woman. I would suggest being on birth control pill or next time using a condom. You can go to a teen health center usually and they will give you the pill without speaking to your parents. If you are going to have sex this is a responsible thing to do. it's much less embarrassing then telling your parents you are pregnant at such a young age! Good luck!!!

me and my boyfriend had sex with a condom last week..im on the ring and everything but it was my week to take it out. and my period still hasnt come so im not sure if im pregnant or not.. %-)