I stare at a screen for hours at a time getting up at least once an hour to walk around.  When I stretch I throw my arms over my head and contort my body.  I havent payed to much attention but I think I may unconsciously developed a habit of holding my breath as I stretch.  I have only had this job for a month now and about a week or two ago I started blacking out. Ever since I can remember I get lightheaded every single time I stretch, maybe 5-6 times/day.  It has rarely ever let to blacking out so I never thought to much of it.  As of late however, Ive been blacking out at least once to twice a day.
I am a 145lbs 27yr old editor.  I sit at a desk staring at a computer screen for 9hrs/day on average.  At my desk I have a variety of granola bars and salted peanuts.  I drink 8, or close to, glasses of water within that same time period.  
My mom has severe diabetes as did my grandpa.  I am a HIGH risk of getting it and have been trying to eat healthy to fight it.  
Does anyone have any thoughts or similar experiences that would help me?

I think you're spending too much time sitting down, and you may be suffering from orthostatic hypotension.  The food is probably neither here nor there, and the water probably doesn't amount to much either.