okay so i was smoking weed in my friends porch last night and i didnt really even smoke alot but then all of a sudden i started hearing ringing and it blocked out peoples voices then my vision went black and the next thing i remember was hearing people say are you okay? and then i started seeing the people about 10 seconds later, and i didnt even believe that happend for the longest time. but after that happend and i sat down i felt fine the rest of the night, and i dont think it was laced or anything because no one else got like that and everyone else felt fine, but would you know what couldve happend?

This blacking out just after smoking has happed to a lot of people, and it can happen to someone who smokes for the first time or who has done so number of times, but it tends to stick with the same people because everyone has a little bit different brain, and some people just react more to the sedating effects of marijuana. You could have passed out because smoking affected your nerve centers for regulating basic functions like breathing, seeing or hearing, but it also seriously lowered your blood pressure, and that, in the end, was the reason you passed out for a few moments.

I use to smoke weed all the time when I was younger and this started happening to me too after about 3 or 4 years it got progressively worse to the point that I quit completley because of it.i would get extrmely light headed, my skin would turn really pale and i would be soaked in sweat, and eventually black out completely..it really suck for me because I miss being able to smoke recreationally.I miss that relaxing high feeling that I used to get.. I know it has something to do with my blood pressure not to mention a smoke a pack of cigarrettes a day witch doesn't help I'm sure.. Does anyone have a suggestion or solution as to what I can do to counter act that reaction and experience a good high? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks