So I had a very strange experience with alcohol that I am somewhat confused by. I drank a few (probably about 4, which is a normal amount for me) drinks and went to a concert. I had no more than I normally would on a night out, and I was by no means very drunk when I got to the concert. I got one beer when I was there, and, again I was feeling good and ready for the concert to start. Then all of the sudden the concert was over and the artist was coming out for the encore. I realized that I could not remember any of the songs, except for a small moment or too, or what I had done that entire time. All my friends were talking about how great it was, and asking me about the boy I hooked up with (again, no memory or intention of doing this). So my question is - is this possible from just alcohol or did something else happen? I have never heard of somebody "blacking in". I went home and remember the night from that moment I blacked in onward, but I have no memory of what happened between drinking that beer and the last song of the concert. My friend also mentioned that I smoked a puff of weed, but I have smoke and drink in combination plenty of times and never ever had anything like this happen. I fully understand that blackouts happen and that it is completely my fault for drinking too much if that is the case, I am just curious about the way that it happened and if that is something that can happen from alcohol and weed alone? 

Hi Guest,

Without knowing your body mass we can't calculate how intoxicated you were.  Is there a chance that someone spiked your drink or your weed?

Alcohol alone can cause blackouts.

Are you feeling OK otherwise?  An illness may make you more susceptible to "blacking out."

I am a 150lb female. There was nothing in the weed for sure because it was my bet friends. I do know alcohol causes blackouts, it was just a very strange type of blackout that made me question it.
I am feeling fine, and I was fine the next morning too. I dont have enough memory to know if someone spiked my drink, but is there even a drug that would work on such a short-term basis that I could "black in" within the time span of a concert?

It would depend upon how much you ingested and the drug.

I'd focus on the alcohol for now. Other things to consider that would be less likely as you aren't complaining would be cardiac problems or even cerebrovascular incidents.

Its possible that the alco hit you harder than you felt it, 4 drinks isnt all that little. and then a beer and a puff  of weed could have zonked you out for a while.

I had a blackout/in experience one, but it was much worse. First I was in a club at my friend birthday party having a good time, next thing I know I'm in my bed having sex with some random guy I have never seen before... That was really, really awkward...