I am 14 and I cannot pull back my foreskin more than a couple millimeters. Are there any ways to stretch it so I can pull it back farther?

Hi Shamwahoo,

Yes, you can stretch it.  It's normal for it not to retract at 14.

Thanks this was very helpful.

Also, you seem to be someone who might be able to help with another problem I have. If you could that would be great. This is the link: https://www.steadyhealth.com/Itchy_scrotum_t259631.html

Hi there,
First, do you have any pain when your skin is not pulled back? Do you have any problems with the urination? You have to understand that certain problems might occur if you have too tight foreskin. This is not n easy process to stretch the foreskin more and you have to understand that you are still very young. If you are in pain you have to talk to your parents as well to see a doctor because doctor can help with this. You will have to practice more but be careful not to hurt yourself along the process of stretching the foreskin. I hope you will find this helpful in any way.

All the best,
Danella