I am 15 years old, i am no fat but i have stretch marks it looks weird when i go to the beach because people my age that have stretch marks that are noticable don't look pretty in a guys eyes anymore. So i was wondering if there was any lotion or cream i can put on them that actually works. I have them on my boobs, under arms, belly, sides of my belly, thighs and right behind my calf... so again if theres any cream or lotion that worked for you please tell me what you used...

I had the same thing at your age. I am now 25 and happy to say that 10 years later the stretchmarks have faded to become nearly unnoticable. I used several different remedies and found the most success with straight vitamin e. I would buy the capsules with the oil in them and poke a hole in a few and apply the oil straight to the effected area every other day. If I did it every day I tended to break out especially on my chest area. Also cocoabutter works well especially for thighs. I would stay out of any hot tubs- one time I went on a family vacation when I was 16 and came out of the hot tub and my grandpa thought I had cuts or bruises on my legs and questioned my boyfriend at the time about how it happened which was super embarrassing. The hot tub had made my stretchmarks turn bright reddish purple.  I hope this helps and I know how hard it can be especially frustrating with swimsuit season coming up but hang in there.