When I stand up My vision will go pitch black this morning it lasted longer then usual i've told my mother she says im just dizzy but i don't think so.Have very bad pain in my arms n back.I have also been feeling very sick lately and passed out in the car this after noon when my vision went black.Please help?!Im only 13!

This probably isn't something extremely dangerous, but it definitely needs to be determined what is causing you to blackout (and that can happen anytime, that's where the danger is). Most likely, you are experiencing mild anemia (which is fixed by doctor prescribing you the correct supplements and diet), but there really is nothing more anyone from this side of the screen can do but to tell you to talk to your mom again (I'm sure she will realize herself that you cant go around and risk blacking out).

she don't believe meh she never has probably nvr will

I know that you feel and think like that now, but - I know I can't persuade you to change your opinion completely - I've been there myself and if anyone told me than than things are different in real life, I sure would not change my mind. And then I grew up. So, that is what is happening between you two now - you think that your mom didn't feel like you did when she was your age? She did, but some people hide that better than others. And have you asked her directly - why don't you believe me?

Mum dont pay attention to meh unless i do something like slam the door............mum dad fight 24/7(depressing)...im very suicidal(no clue why)........and welll my lil sis drives me nuts..........father hits me(he insane my opion)...........

I'm sorry things are this tough, is there anyone - family or friends that you can talk to? This is too much for someone to be going through alone and if the situation has become this bad than I'm afraid that you will need to talk to somebody so you can get at least some help. I know it can be extremely hard when you are going through what you are now, but it's the only way. How are you feeling now? Did dizziness or blacking out continue?

Ya its gotten worse..ugh,....i get sick easily...and we are to poor to eat 3 meals a day(i use the librarys computer)i usually only eat a sandwhich and a glass of milk or juice......i've had a very bad fever ever since some stupid tick bit me it was in feburary...the tick bite is still there but it is very light pink now...and in may i pulled one off my back...we do not of the money to go to the doctors either....