I had unprotected sex about 12 days ago. I began noticing vaginal bleeding 2-3 days later when i would wipe. That went on for several days then i bled considerably light(compared to my usually HEAVY periods lasting 5-7 days) and it lasted only about 1 1/2 or 2 days. I am also having tenderness in my breasts that I have never experienced. Everything I have researched said that implantation bleeding is more like spotting. I took a home test as soon as i started bleeding, and another on day number 9(which were both negative) Is it possible I am pregnant?

Hi I had spotting two times in one month ....I had ma period on 26th of April den after 16 days I started spotting which was very light n least for 2-3 days...I thought it much be ma implantation bleeding den on 26th of may my period is due but I didn't got my period but after 10 days I started spotting again and even it is very light ...only can c if I wipe it with tissue ...I even did pregnancy test but it came negative please help me I don't know why it started again spotting ...I has thyroid problem but its normal now n m on meditation.. Is it first sign of miscarriage ?