Hi I had spotting two times in one month ....I had ma period on 26th of April den after 26 days I started spotting which was very light n least for 2-3 days...I thought it much be ma implantation bleeding den on 26th of may my period is due but I didn't got my period but after 10 days I started spotting again and even it is very light ...only can c if I wipe it with tissue ...I even did pregnancy test but it came negative please help me I don't know why it started again spotting ...I has thyroid problem but its normal now n m on meditation.. Is it first sign of miscarriage ?

Same thing has happened to me.
What does it mean to spot for 2 days (Jan 11th and 12th) and then 2 weeks later spot again for a little longer 3 to 4 days (Jan 22nd to 25th). I Thought my cycle was going to start but it was not a real menstrual cycle. I didn't even soak a pad it was only when I wipe could see a light tint of brown. I was wearing panty liners.
I have missed a period the whole month of December (which I believe I was stressed) and in January the 2 times spotting.
I have irregular periods but I took Clomid at the beinning of the year and I had a cycle every month except for December and the Spotting in January 2 times this month.
The symptoms I have noticed that stands out...
Lower abdominal cramps
Frequent Urination
Gassy
Headaches
Lower back pain
My breast usually hurts around my cycle but it has not hurt at all.
I really don't know what's going On? I was trying for a baby last year but stopped and gave up when it wasn't happening? I just hope I am ok. I took 3 pregnancy tests and all Megs. I get a blood test this week coming.

Hi lady!! Hope you will be enjoying best of your health. I feel very sorry that you have tried for baby for so many times and all in vain. I think that these symptoms are not depicting pregnancy. Its normal that you may have twice cycles in a month. But everything can be possible in this world. Due to the use of medicines, may be your cycle has been regulated and it’s a time for your pregnancy. Well according to me, you must have your pregnancy test again and also go for blood test for confirmation. I wish you may get pregnant as soon as possible as babies complete our lives. So, I wish you a best of luck for your life ahead. Thanks.

Hi were you pregnant then.. wat was the finding pls reply.. i am having same problem.