I'm really worried. I'm 20 years old and have been with just 1 partner for the past 2 years. I just got on birth control and have been on it for about 3 months now. I had sex and during sex I started to bleed, there was no pain and I didn't even notice anything until my boyfriend did. This happened 4 days before my period was suppose to start. I didn't continue to bleed I just bleed during sex and then 4 days later I had my period liek normal. Then 2 days after my period was over we had sex again and again I bleed during sex. I am very worried & scared. What can this be??

Hello, I too have been experiencing bleeding during sex sometimes, not all the time. I also have to pee a lot more so than before and Last weekend, I experienced this tissue type of discharge, with blood while having sexual intercourse. We immediately stopped, but I was getting my period 2 days later and my period seems to be lasting longer than normal as well.