I have been off the pill for about 3 months now. I had my period April 16. On May 2nd I had unprotected sex with my fiance. He made no effort to pull out and he came in me but I pushed him away before he could release his full load. When I felt down there with my fingers, there was definately some cum in my vagina. I didn't pee after sex because we had talked about having kids right away after we are married and I took advantage of the opportunity at hand. :-) I realize that it's too soon to experience pregnancy symptoms but I have noticed that I have been peeing a bit more frequently. The biggest thing that I am very curious about is the fact that we had intercourse again today (May 10th) and I bled somewhat heavily while we had sex. I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and it bled for just a little while and stopped completely. Now I have very light spotting off and on. I am not due to have my period for at least another 4 days. Is this just an early and really weird period? Is something wrong with me? Could it be implantation bleeding? I am waiting until the 14th to take a home pregnancy test so that I get accurate results. But I must know if I should see a doctor because I don't want to put it off if it's something bad.

implantation bleeding isn't usually heavy. but, you can take a pregnancy test on the first day of your period. "First Response" is the most sensitive test right now, and will give you 99% accurate results on the first day of your missed period. but, it could just be a wierd period from being off of birth control even if it's been three months.

I've just had my implant inserted 15 days ago and since I've been bleeding but stoped to bleed 2 days ago and I had intercourse with my man and immediatly I expirienced this heavy bleeding....is it normal though,got me worried if it will go on like this??